Bebear Comel

DONT HAV CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF
today is my 2nd day can talk face to face  wif my bestfriend . ekyn evaolen . wan to know how my feeling rytez ? I delighted that extremely . after long separate . she still time-as once . cute  . ekyn story all about ekyn . I sameaudience that loyal . hahahaha . our two hours more chat  . her younger sibling only speechless . I want to rebuke but ashamed .:)  ok enough ! I not want talk cause this . I want talk on myself that unsure with oneself . the story such . i always see friend others . including ekyn . they very pretty to me . they good at being stylish . but me ? indirect .sad sense . frequent friend hang out, i not dont want . I want but I ashamed with them and myself . i do like them . i want try that new but still hesitant and unsure . that certainly my weakness from once . friend, plesz help me . my friend always talk . emy, you cute but you poorly want fashionable . serious i said . i simply dont like make up . i unprepared to all that . one more . i is betrothed . i want beautiful to who . taqa talk to me . he accept me how even i .  For me ,a perfect boyfriend is a guy who accept his girlfriend just the way she are and doesn't expect anything in return except for love and loyalty..A perfect boyfriend is a guy who always hold her in his arms to make her feel safe and loved,all his happiness is exchange without thinking with all of her sorrows and make it his with a big smile.. :)


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post