Bebear Comel

last nitez that deeply disappointed
like this . last night i somewhat disappointed with myself , my family and all those relating . I dont know why yesterday one of those days to me .what is my mistake and what my sin ? i saddened by what happens . i drive  go to house this person . time want pass roadin front i have a car, she want pass and perhaps the time she not become aware there is lorry pass . she sudden brake . the time follow her from back . so i affected in her bumper . scratch little only . but sound like very bad . so fucking ! my oath disgusted by people like that . villager policy ! I not want be show off . in fact just sat in housing only . not town . she want find my mom . she order give up num with address . for lazy reason want noisy . in a state of like that . I need a person . but . dont know . i call direct not lift . I dont know how to make how more . I has to call his mom . after talk with her . then ,  he answer my call . the time no use to me . when already settle . i go home . then . he and his mother coming to my houseat that time . my mom has still not arrived . old also we chat outside . their time want back . mymom arrived . they dont manage to meet . that night . I being scolded with my mom . so quite stressful . at the same time . i try call and text him . but he direct does not give respond . more make mestressed . I willing to go out house simply want run from all pressure . I know me make will be trouble everyone . but the time . I dont think anything . I has to find place to sleep . so I go to mosque and rest there . with my health condition that were not so good . I try again call and text him . he mybe already sleep at that time . finally, he give  respond . I wait him . but . he disappointing me . I so piqued with his treatment against me . I may not best for him . I know this all wrong me . but what force . I has to acceptstatement that we might not be justified with more . let me make decisionby keep quiet . forgive me on what I have doing to you all this while . assalamualaikum . :(


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post